Atlandot is a DEMO. From here to the end of the document Atlandot is the DEMO. This DEMO is under BETA version. The DEMO asks to the user the necessary data to achieve the expected behaviours:
- It returns the date and time from a selected country zone.
- It also returns the daylight saving period from the selected country zone. This feature is under test period.
- The DEMO stores and shows to other users the pictures that the user uploads.
- The DEMO stores and shows to other users the content that the user types.
- The DEMO does not show to other users your real location, it shows the location you previously set.
- Malfunctions can occour using the BETA version of this DEMO.
- No security of any kind is granted with this DEMO.
- If you are not 18 years old or older than 18 years old, you are not allowed to use this DEMO.
Information and acceptance
The data required from user are: name, email, password, country zone, picture and all the content the user wants to share with other users using the chat provided. - The user is the owner of his/her data. This means that no data is stored after user deletes his/her profile account. - The user can interact with any other user registered from any other country zone. - The profile picture can be modified. - The name, email or password can not be edited. - The user can delete his own chat content -pictures, text, citations-. The user can also delete the content provided from other user if this other user has shared content with him/her. - The user can not delete his/her own content -pictures, text, citations- downloaded by the other chat's user when he/she uses the download chat provided tool. - Atlandot is not provided with a recovery account guided process. If you forgot your password, any data used to Log in or if you loosed your device, the only step provided is to write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue and we will proceed to delete the account to remove any personal information. In this situation, you will have to create a new account if you want to continue using Atlandot.
- You can not introduce any information from other natural person or legal entity.
Please, if you have any doubt or question write to us an email to email@example.com and we will answer to you as soon as possiblem, thank you. License
The PHP License, version 3.0
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2006 The PHP Group. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:.
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The name "PHP" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Products derived from this software may not be called "PHP", nor may "PHP" appear in their name, without prior written permission from email@example.com. You may indicate that your software works in conjunction with PHP by saying "Foo for PHP" instead of calling it "PHP Foo" or "phpfoo"
5. The PHP Group may publish revised and/or new versions of the license from time to time. Each version will be given a distinguishing version number.
Once covered code has been published under a particular version of the license, you may always continue to use it under the terms of that version. You may also choose to use such covered code under the terms of any subsequent version of the license published by the PHP Group. No one other than the PHP Group has the right to modify the terms applicable to covered code created under this License.
6. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment: "This product includes PHP, freely available from
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE PHP DEVELOPMENT TEAM ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PHP DEVELOPMENT TEAM OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
© 2023 Publicicat | Open source (PHP-3.0)